Step 8: Dental: Amalgams
1) Open your mouth in front of the mirror and count the number of silver (light, medium or dark) dental fillings. If you have crowns, a dentist will have to look under the crowns for silver fillings.
Watch this Smoking Teeth Video
3) Watch these videos
Videos from the 2019 Healing ALS Recordings from Dr. Stuart Nunnelly
Watch this Stuart Nunnelly video
Below is a link to the video of the Q & A after the above video
If you would like to own all of the 2022 and 2019 conference recordings you can purchase them here Healing ALS Conference
Strongly Encouraged Videos to Watch – watch on 1.5 speed – time is limited – the information is valuable
Hal Huggins on IAOMT (37 minutes)
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D on IAOMT (1hour, 13 minutes)
Mandatory – 1st 10 minutes and last 10 minutes – the rest encouraged
“40 years of Experience with Biological Dentistry as the Most Important Healing Strategy for the Intergrative Physician”
Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique: SMART Recommendations (5 minutes)
Marie Flowers Mercury Poisoned from the unsafe removal of her silver amalgam fillings (4 minutes)
4) Look up biological dentists in your area
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (iaomt.org)
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (iabdm.org)
Make an appointment with a biological dentist
Look for specks of mercury that may have been left behind
Remove root canals, infections, cavitations and address other problems the biological dentists finds
Check for Understanding and Completion of Step 8:
- ____I looked in the mirror and know if I have mercury fillings (silver).
- ____I watched the smoking teeth video and realize that having silver fillings in my mouth is adding mercury to my body when I eat, drink or have dental work done.
- ____ I watched the videos from IAOMT and the Stuart Nunnelly videos from the 2019 Healing ALS Conference.
- ____ I looked up biological dentists on iaomt.org and iabdm.org
- ____ I made an appointment with a biological dentist.
- ____ I had my amalgams removed and asked the biological about root canals, infections and other dental problems I may have.
- ____I had a post amalgam removal check for any specks of mercury that may be left behind.
- ____I had an Alfasight9000 Scan from Alfathermo.com or I had cone beam scans from my dentist and have been told I have no root canals, cavitations or dental infections. If you have an extremely experienced muscle testing practitioner, they can also give you an all clear for dental infections.