March 31, 2020
The 2019 Healing ALS Conference Recordings will be available sometime in April 2020. Many apologies for the delay and Thank you for your patience.
January 25, 2020 Conference recording availability update
Apologies to everyone for the long delay in getting your the 2019 Healing ALS Conference recordings. We had some major difficulties which we have almost resolved. We now have about three to four weeks of work to get the recordings posted so our new estimate is that you will have the recordings by the end of April.
Thank you for your patience. This is exciting news and we look forward to having these available both for those who attended the conference and those who were unable to attend.
While waiting for the recordings, please make sure you have read all of the past blog posts on HealingALS.org (right column on computer, scroll to bottom on phone). Also read the stories below the videos on the home page. There is much, much valuable information there. –Patricia and Scott
November 9, 2019 Conference Update
The 2019 Healing ALS Conference was an outstanding success.
People are asking:
- When will the recordings be available for purchase?
- Will there be another free live stream of the conference?
- Once our technical issues are resolved we will have the recordings available for purchase. Conference attendees receive recordings for free.
- We will be repeating the free live stream of the entire conference some time in early 2020.
More Good News: We will be starting live PALS support webinars very soon. We hope to do one in November and one in December, then every two weeks starting in 2020.
2019 Healing ALS Conference
- Anyone who attended in person the 2019 Healing ALS Conference know it it was a magical three days. Hope, tears of more hope, and digesting a huge amount of information on how others have successfully healed ALS. We heard over and over again, “I had no idea there were so many things I could do to heal ALS.”
While waiting for the conference recordings to be available:
- Please click the “How Do I Heal ALS” button at right at HealingALS.org.
- Read every single link at the bottom of the home page and ever single ALS blog.
- Check out other websites: Shackel.org, ALSWinners, EricIsWinning.com
- Read the blogs on the mental aspects of healing. Once you have the right mindset, the holistic protocols begin working.