The 2019 Healing ALS Conference itself was magical. Of the almost 300 who attended were
100 PALS, including 10 who reversed ALS. PALS, families, medical professionals and others in the ALS community were there to support and learn from each other. It took six months of very hard work both by us and by those on our volunteer committee and it was worth every second. PALS and family members left the conference saying their lives had been changed. Medical professionals left with a new perspective on what is possible. We have spoken to PALS since the conference who have stabilized or started to reverse their ALS symptoms. This is exciting!
We fully expected to have the conference recordings to be available within two weeks of the conference. However, after the conference, the company we hired to do the website to post the recordings did not do the work we paid them to do. In addition, we lost control of all of our domains including HeaingALS.org for over three months. We could not post something on a domain we did not control, nor did it make sense to even work on something that could be lost at any second.
By the time we got control of our domains back it was mid-February, our busiest season, and we were working six days per week in our paid jobs. This effectively put the project on hold for an additional six weeks until our schedules were freed up. Once we had time, we then had to get on the schedule of the new website developer.
We are now back and forth with our developer, getting all of the pieces together and are making steady progress. It is a learning curve for us and we are going a little slower this time, rather than risk our website again by handing all pieces completely over to a developer. We do expect to have the recordings in the next few weeks.
Thank you for your understanding.–Patricia and Scott. In the meantime see below.
In the meantime, there is much you can learn and implement that will contribute to your healing.
- We are hosting free Webinars every two weeks with live Q&A with links posted at HealingALS.org
- Read the many blogs and articles on HeaingALS.org
- Watch the videos on Healing Advocates YouTube channel
- Shackel.org: This site if full of great articles on reversing ALS
- ALSWinners.com: Great info in the monthly blog posts and Kim’s healing protocol.
- EricIsWinning.com: Eric’s monthly posts from 2004 – 2014 are full of information.
- If you are new, click the “How do I Heal ALS” button at the right the HealingALS.org home page and read the “Where Do I Start?” document.