What is the Leap-Mission Group and why join?
- Freely communicate with other PALS on gut function, protocols, antivirals, antimicrobials, what is working for other PALS.
- Do not need to purchase Leap to join.
- Get an Invite to regular Zoom meetings to share info.
- Invited to join the Telegram group to share info with other PALS.
- Sign Panda Doc for confidentiality agreement. This assures that people will not share your private info or what is discussed outside this group and you agree not to share with others.
- Why does it cost $13/year? Because it makes the confidentiality agreement legally binding. Consider it a buyer’s club. When you join you get a discount on Leap from 15%-30% discount, which is more than the maximum 10% discount offered elsewhere.
- Do I need to join to purchase Leap? You can purchase Leap without a membership. Use code ”markman” for 10% discount.
- To join email: email@example.com. She will send you the Panda doc.
- For more information on Leap, visit Leapxx.com
What are the Wednesday Leap-Mission Sergio calls?
For those interested in group support in implementing part or all of Sergio’s protocol or group support of other protocols.
- Peer support, some PALS Support.
- This is up to YOU. This group is sharing details and answering questions about the various pieces of the protocol.
- YOU research, YOU come and ask questions to get more info. Then research some more and YOU decide.
- Download Telegram on your cell phone and, if you like, your computer. You need to have Telegram so you can get Zoom meeting invitations.
- Contact Tabyta@Leap-mission.com.
- You will be sent a confidentiality agreement and asked to pay $13 (see above).