1) Why do you want to join the Registry?
- It will help you keep track of all of your supplements and healing protocols
- Seeing others protocols will give you ideas that may work for you
- You can easily print out or email everything you are doing for your doctors
- Track your history for you and your doctors to analyze what is working
- It will inspire you to stay on track and make adjustments when needed
- It will help the Healing ALS Medical Team and ALS researchers find out which protocols are most effective for ALS
- The Healing ALS Medical Team and ALS researchers will be able to publish peer reviewed articles about protocols which are working which will have an impact on the entire ALS Community including neurologists
- Once we have 500 verified ALS patients in the registry, you will be able to query what others are doing
NOTES about the Registry
- Your privacy is strictly respected. Your personal information will not be shared.
- The registry needs to be filled in monthly
- It will take you approximately 1 hour the first month you fill in the registry
- Subsequent months should take approximately 15 minutes to update.
Click here to join the registry: ALSRegistry.org
We will be providing a video soon on instructions for joining the registry. In the meantime:
Check for Understanding and Completion of Step 4:
____ I have completed the Profile document in the Healing ALS Registry.
_____ I have filled in the 13 Steps.
_____ If my supplements, brands, doctors, etc. are not listed I have emailed email@example.com to get them added
_____I understand that the only required item under Vital Statistics is Weight, however I will likely want to keep track of the other items for my own records.
_____After filling out the 13 steps I have clicked “Print Records” to see what is included.