1. Watch Duke University Video for scientific proof ALS is reversible
Dr. Richard Bedlack, MD, PhD, board certified neurologist and Director of the ALS Clinic at Duke University has been documenting ALS reversals. He now has close to 60 medically documented ALS Reversals.
2. Check out the 2017 published peer-reviewed journal article by Dr. Bedlack when he had medically documented only 34 ALS reversals. Please remember that Dr. Bedlack did not help any of these people reverse their symptoms. They reversed ALS working on their own doing their own research and they also
3. Note that as of early 2023 Dr. Bedlack has documented 57 official ALS reversals and there are more he is currently looking at.
- We applaud Dr. Bedlack for his courage in being the first neurologist to openly acknowledge and publish ALS reversals. Although Dr. Bedlack has no patients of his own who have reversed ALS, his work proves beyond doubt that it is possible to reverse ALS.
- Warning: Dr. Bedlack only studies reversals. He is not trained in Functional nor Integrative medicine. This is not his area of expertise. Dr Bedlack is conventionally trained and practices traditional conventional neurology and research. Dr. Bedlack has no ALS reversals from his program. We have gotten many calls from PALS who spent time, energy and funds traveling to North Carolina only to be disappointed since they expected his training to be in functional/integrative medicine and it is not. We know many excellent integrative doctors who work both on Zoom and see patients in person.
- We suggest you find an Integrative or Functional MD, who is conventionally trained PLUS has thousands of hours of additional training and experience in diet, foods that heal, herbs, supplements, detoxification pathways, frequency medicine, naturally healing the liver, kidney, digestive and endocrine system. A naturopath or naturopathic doctor also studies the items above.
5. Go to HealingALS.org Sunday Recordings button. (You need to be a member to see this page). Watch the main presentations of the following 3 weeks (you can skip Q&A if you like) of:
- Sept 12, 2021 New Season 4 ALS Reversals Part 1 Note Name, diagnosis date and something about each person that you think helped them reverse ALS
- Sept 19, 2021 New Season 4 ALS Reversals Part 2 Note Name, diagnosis date and something about each person that you think helped them reverse ALS
- Sept 26, 2021 New Season 4 ALS Reversals Part 3 Note Name, diagnosis date and something about each person that you think helped them reverse ALS