1. Watch this video of Coco Newton at the 2019 Healing ALS Conference
The sauna detox was used to help emergency workers after the 9-11 catastrophy. The ones who did the detox lived normal lives – many who did not detox developed cancers and many died.
Lily of the Desert Aloe – up to 1 cup, 4 times a day START Slow! 1tsp, 1tbs, 1/8 cup.
Read the book “Clean” by Alejandro Junger
3. Vagus Nerve Exercises
Look up Vagus Nerve Exercises on YouTube and TRY SOME!! Find one that you will use DAILY.
A simple way to test for Candida:
When you awake in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of water. Within 1-3 minutes, look in the glass. If there are strings coming down from your saliva, or if the water turned cloudy, or if your saliva has sunken to the bottom, YOU MAY HAVE A CANDIDA CONCERN! Healthy saliva will simply float on the top! (You may want to put out a glass of water in the bathroom or on the nightstand the night before you wish to do the home Candida Saliva test, just to remind yourself not to brush your teeth prior to spitting into the glass.)
The above test came from CandidaSupport.org where you can find tons of free info, resources and FAQ about Candida.
5. Alakaline versus Acidic – pH Balance
In general you want your pH to be around 7.3. Alkaline water will NOT do it.
Best pH Strips for testing urine and saliva https://amzn.to/3KAyOpb
Test the morning saliva by spitting into a spoon upon waking and before drinking ANYTHING, including water. Test every morning until your pH is at 7.3 consistently!
You can raise pH with baking soda, diet or a combination of these.
When my son was at his sickest, he was 4.5 pH, I was 5.5 pH
Since then, I have tested the pH of many people and the sickest have pH below 6.
Book with very thorough science behind pH and using baking soda to raise pH
Both baking soda and high pH water can artificially raise pH until the numbers are higher and this alone can help make the body eject some of the unhealthy critters that have taken up residence.
Please be aware that you should not take baking soda or high pH water right before a meal because they will lower the acidity of your stomach. Your stomach needs very low acidity to digest food. Consider taking HCL or HCL with Pepsin to help with digestion while you are artificially raising your pH. Take HCL right before or even midway through your meal.
6. OAT Testing – Organic Acid Testing – Great Plains Laboratory (optional)
7. AO Scan testing (optional)
Get a free demo scan with Tish: text 914-582-3194 or with Heather: email heatherplude.com
8. Other topics to research. There are different opinions buy different clinicians on these. Some of these may be relevant, others not. For example oxalates in your diet are an issue only if you have high oxalates.
c) night shades
9. Intermittent fasting – In the past the research showed this was not recommended for ALS patients, yet now in 2023 we know that a percentage of PALS are improving and feel better with Intermittent fasting. It seems to be beneficial to some ALS patients and for others, they seem to be wors
7. Commit to eating clean all the time – at least until you are 90% well.
Check for Understanding and Completion of Step 11:
understand the importance of a clean diet
know what leaky gut is and I know what I am going to do to try to repair leaky gut
done the spit test for Candida
done at least one pH strip test using morning saliva