NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2021 BOOT CAMP are NOW CLOSED
We will be having another Advanced Boot Camp in Spring 2022
Link to Advanced Boot Camp Week 1 and Application below.
***Application Deadline extended to Nov 23.***
- Advanced Boot Camp Dates Wednesdays 2 Choices:
Choice 1: 10AM PT, 1PM ET, 7PM Europe, 10:30PM India
Choice 2: 5PM PT, 8PM ET, 11AM Sydney AUS, 5:30AM India
- Nov 17 – Program your Mind for Healing*
Nov 24 – Detox Heavy Metals
Dec 1 – Heal the Liver
Dec 8 – Heal the Gut
Dec 15 – Create a Healing Program
If you missed Week 1, watch the Recording below BEFORE you complete your Application. Here is Advanced Boot Camp Week 1 Recording:
- Application for Advanced Boot Camp Due Nov 22. Watch first session BEFORE Application link posted below.
- You may repeat Advanced Boot Camp – no application required
Here is the link to the Advanced Boot Camp Application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLARPwXezlBv6wgNKUnxy_FX5qgPL8NP/edit
Homework for Week 1 – Items 1-3 are Required for next time. Application Due Nov 23. You will be sent Week 2 Heavy Metal Detox Presentation recording upon receipt of your completed application. Wed Nov 24 will be Q&A on the Heavy Metal Detox Presentation. Please bring your questions. Links to Homework Videos (times are longer than it says on the slide:
Link to Tumor Video (10 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esd103QWzkE
Link to Dispenza Video (17 min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KQsS2kLM4
Resources below Homework Slide:
How to Access the FREE Replay Weekend of the 2019 Conference Recordings is at bottom of this page.
- EXTENDED 1 DAY THROUGH OCT 25! The October 22-24 access to the Healing ALS Conference. Register below for FREE access!
- Please note you can have transcripts, slides, mp3’s and permanent access THIS WEEKEND ONLY for $97 –see below for details! Your purchase enables us to give free content every Sunday, programs throughout the week, our website and much more.
- Enjoy your recordings, share this link with friends and family!
- Please share this with other ALS families on email, FB, Twitter and more.
The 2019 Healing ALS Conference itself was magical. Of the almost 300 who attended were
100 PALS, including 10 who reversed ALS. PALS, families, medical professionals and others in the ALS community were there to support and learn from each other. It took six months of very hard work both by us and by those on our volunteer committee and it was worth every second. PALS and family members left the conference saying their lives had been changed. Medical professionals left with a new perspective on what is possible. We have spoken to PALS since the conference who have stabilized or started to reverse their ALS symptoms. This is exciting!
Carmen’s video testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-NTdY5QJw
Tish & Scott on why you should watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN8pnTNIzEw
If you choose to own the conference recordings:
How to Access FREE Replay Weekend:
1. If this is the FIRST day you are registering for FREE, click below.
2. If you have logged in before:
- Click premium.healingadvocates.org and you will be prompted to login with your previous login and password.
- If you forget your password click lost password.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Please note. If you attended the conference, YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCESS included in your conference registration. If you have forgotten your password, click lost password.
Respiratory Therapist/Breathing Trainer Betsy Thomason is
documenting how PALS benefit from learning the
BreatheOutDynamic system (BODs).
Betsy continues to offer pro bono BODs telephone coaching
to folks with ALS and their caregivers. If you are interested,
please listen to the March 14, 2021 recording of Betsy’s
Healing ALS talk at healingals.org and/or peruse the website
www.outbreathinstitute.com . Then call / email Betsy at 551-
265-7561 / email@example.com to learn more.
The BreatheOutDynamic system basics are explained in
Chapter 3 of Just Breathe Out, as well as in a 10-minute You
Tube video located at www.outbreathinstitute.com.
Practice is required and this is where Betsy’s coaching is
Contact Betsy for a free e-book. Just Breathe Out is also available in paper and
iTunes/Audible formats, as well as in braille and audio at the National Library Service at
the Library of Congress—for US citizens who cannot utilize a regular book. Ask you
local librarian for help with initial NLS access.
If you have not already, please click the green Start Here Button and read the “Where Do I Start” document above before joining these groups.
Scroll down for information about how to join the Healing ALS WhatsApp Group.
To join HealingALS on Facebook – please see Healing ALS WhatsApp rules below. Rules are the same except Boot Camp is not required to join the Healing ALS Facebook group.
Subscribe our YouTube channel :
To join HealingALS WhatsApp group:
This is a great group to join to share ALS healing ideas and experiences for those who have already done the basics.
To keep conversations at a higher level, we ask that each person applying to join the Healing ALS WhatsApp group watch all four boot camps – See Sunday Recordings.
Once you have watched all four boot camp Recordings, here is how to join:
- Download WhatsApp on to your phone.
- Agree to the following rules.
- The posts are not medical advice, and I will see a licensed medical professional for medical advice.
- We are all there to support each other, stay positive and share. Avoid criticism.
- This group is to share protocols you or others have found that help ALS symptoms. Please keep occasional special event posts or pics to a minimum.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information
- Put in the body of the email that you have watched all 4 Basic Boot Camps and that you have downloaded WhatsApp onto your phone
- Your Full Name
- Your City, State/Province and Country
- Your Cell phone number – Required please put in message body
- International: Country code
There are now 2 groups: The Leap Mission group and the Sergio Protocol group. Information on both is below.
Before you join either the Leap-Mission group or the Sergio group:
- Step 1: Do as much of the Where Do I Start? document as you can.
- Step 2: Go to Sunday Recordings and listen to the four basic boot camps.
- Step 3: Regularly attend Sunday Healing ALS Community Meetings and Monday Diet and Supplement Q&A’s
- Step 4: Join the Healing ALS WhatsApp group and ask the basic questions and do sharing with this group. The Leap-Mission Telegram group is for more advanced questions.
- Step 4: Remember that the Leap-Mission Wednesday calls and the Sergio sessions are for PALS who have already done the basics. If you have not spent a couple of months on all of the basics you will feel overwhelmed. Once you feel you have done the basics, then you are welcome to join either group or both.
What is the Leap-Mission Group and why join?
- Freely communicate with other PALS on nutrients, gut function, protocols, antivirals, antimicrobials, what is working for other PALS.
- Do not need to purchase Leap to join.
- Get an Invite to regular Zoom meetings to share info.
- Invited to join the Telegram group to share info with other PALS.
- Sign Panda Doc for confidentiality agreement. This assures that people will not share your private info or what is discussed outside this group and you agree not to share with others.
- Why does it cost $13/year? Because it makes the confidentiality agreement legally binding. Consider it a buyer’s club. When you join you get a discount on Leap from 15%-30% discount, which is more than the maximum 10% discount offered elsewhere.
- Do I need to join to purchase Leap? You can purchase Leap without a membership. Use code ”healingals” for 10% discount.
- To join email: email@example.com. She will send you the Panda doc.
- For more information on Leap, visit Leapxx.com
What are the Wednesday Leap-Mission calls?
- Peer support, some PALS Support, Q&A on any ALS related topic, special topics related to ALS.
- This is up to YOU. This group is sharing details and answering questions about the various pieces of the protocol.
- YOU research, YOU come and ask questions to get more info. Then research some more and YOU decide.
- Download Telegram on your cell phone and, if you like, your computer. You need to have Telegram so you can get Zoom meeting invitations.
- Contact Martin@Leap-mission.com martin@Leap-mission.com.
- You will be sent a confidentiality agreement and asked to pay $13 (see above).
What is the Sergio Carmen Protocol Group and how do I join?
- Sergio was diagnosed with ALS in 2015. He was in a wheelchair, he needed breathing assistance at night and part of the day. He read all the information on HealingALS.org including everything those who reversed ALS did to heal. The Sergio did a LOT of his own research and implemented his own combination of holistic protocols.
- Sergio has generously agreed to do Q&A session about his protocol for free. He is committed to sharing information to PALS about things they can do to heal at home, as he did.
- If you want more information on Sergio’s protocol definitely watch his three presentations in 2021 on the Sunday Recordings on HealingALS.org.
- For those interested in group support in implementing part or all of Sergio’s protocol will want to consider joining this group.
To join the Sergio Protocol group:
- You need to join Telegram. This is an app that can be on your phone, and also on your computer.
- Once you have Telegram working, please email Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carmen will send you a link to the Telegram group. All meetings for that group are posted on that Telegram group.
We are honored to have Lazarus Ember speak at two of our Healing ALS Sunday Community Meetings: Part 1 Healing the MInd on April 25, 2021. Part 2 Healing the Body on May 2, 2021. If you missed these presentations please see Sunday Recordings button on the home page (you need to be a member, membership is free).
How did Lazarus Tony Ember go from an ALSFRS score of 27 in January 2020 to an ALSFRS score of 45 in April 2021?
Here is a link to the pdf version of Lazarus’ full protocol, mind and body, for your reference, that he graciously prepared and is sharing to assist other PALS in their healing journeys. We suggest you download it and refer to it often. There is much wisdom here.
Bill Riffle was diagnosed with ALS in 1992 at the age of 53 after experiencing symptoms since 1989.
Today in 2021, Bill is 85 years old and is still walking using his walker he calls “Harley”.
Bill attributes his longevity to:
- Attitude. If you live long enough you will get something. Live with it, make the best of it. Stay positive and lead an active life
- Vitamins. Magnesium 500 mg daily Bill says is the most important, along with Vitamins B6 100 mg, B12 250 mcg, C 500 mg, E 400 IU. He has used vitamins since his first symptoms began.
- Exercise DVD – A DVD he has used since 1995 as well as staying as active as possible all the the time.
- Faith – A strong faith in God and a community praying for him, and a sense of purpose to give hope to others diagnosed with ALS.
Bill shares his story in his book Pushing My Harley. To order the book that comes with the exercise DVD Bill uses
To contact Bill directly if you have questions about his book or DVD, his email is email@example.com.
Bill has been married to his wife Phyllis for 47 years. Phyllis says she is inspired by Bill’s positive attitude which has made her attitude positive as well.
Bill and Phyllis are active in their church and their local community. Together they have made it through many hospital visits from injuries from falls as well as a heart attack and cancer diagnoses.
The full interview of Bill and Phyllis Riffle will be posted below soon.
Avi Greenberg, breathing coach, is offering weekly Group Zoom sessions for ALS families every Thursday. They are free although donations are accepted. The link for the weekly Thursday meeting is below:
More information about Avi is at avigreenberg.com.
Time: Every Thursday 12PM PT, 3PM ET (US), 9PM Europe
Join Zoom Meeting:
Avi Greenburg is inviting you to a scheduled zoom meeting:
You may also email Avi at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will add you to his email list.
Article about Breathing:
Recommended book: The Oxygen Advantage by Patrick McKeown
Resources for Meditation Recommended by Other PALS
For novice meditator, downloaded “Head Space” app
- Start with 5 min, progressed to 30 min
- Start with quieting the mind
- Focus on breathing and the present moment
- Continue my prayer routine also
Joe Dispenza’s meditations
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- You are the Placebo
Many Meditations on YouTube
- Find what and who appeals to you
Other Mediations Recommended by other PALS
- “Practicing Mindfullness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health, and Find Peace in the Everyday” by Matthew Sockolov $12.79 on Amazon
- “Present, Not Perfect: A Journal For Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are” by Aimee Chase $6.79 Amazon
- “Little Book of Mindfullness: 10 minutes a day to less stress, more peace by Patricia Collard $5.69 Amazon
- Find freedom from stress and more peace in your life.
- Jon Kabat-Zin is head of Mindfulness Center @ MGHEye