People ask us: You have been working on the documentary film, Healing ALS for years now. When will it be complete? The short answer is, “when we get funding”. If we get the full amount that we need, we can finish in six to eight months. In the meatime we move forward as we earn money that can go to the film and get in donations. For more details, please click the Donate button at right.
This month, July 2016, we flew to New York then rented a car and traveled to North Carolina, back to NY and up to Boston. Here are some of the things we accomplished during the trip:
- Filmed three ALS reversal interviews for the documentary film and YouTube:
- Nelda Buss diagnosed with ALS 1985
- Mike McDuff diagnosed with ALS 2012
- Dr. Wang Zhiyuan diagnosed with ALS 1983.
- Got another chapter in for our book, Healing ALS.
- Interviewed two doctors we for the Healing ALS film
- Dr. Richard Bedlack, neurologist Head of ALS clinic Duke university, documenting ALS reversals
- Dr. Savely Yurkovsky, MD, homeopath, helped one of the PALS in our film heal
- Spent 3 days at Reversing Alzheimer’s conference with Drs, Permutter, Hyman, and Bredesen as co-presenters, as well as SharpAgain.org
- Much of what the three MD’s shared is totally relevant to ALS as Alzheimer’s
- Remember, whether it is healing your memory neurons or your motor neurons it is stil relevant
- If you want some tips on how to heal your brain and neurons (memory or motor) the entire conference is available on demand on-line until Oct 1 for $49 at https://www.eomega.org/
online-workshops/hope-for- dementia-and-alzheimers- disease#-workshop-description- block
- Met with Steve Saling and toured the Saling ALS residence in Chelsea, MA
- Met with 2 PALS Erika and Kathy, who are working on holistic methods to reverse ALS symptoms.
- Met with Linda Paulhus, whose son passed away from ALS who has been collecting material on holistic healing of ALS.
- Met our HealingALS webmaster, Marea Adjewon from TurnKeyBlogTeam in person, who is helping us create a PALS support website
- Had coffee with one of our volunteer transcriptionists. We really need to pay these incredible women. In the meantime we have had several volunteer to transcribe a few of our interviews, which is moving us forward in the editing process of the Healing ALS documentary film together.
So to answer “When will the Healing ALS documentary film be complete?” With no funding, doing bits and pieces at a time as we earn enough, it could take years. With full funding six to eight months. Thank you for all who have donated so far. We would not have been able to get here without you.