HEALING ALS MISSION: 1) Educate people diagnosed with ALS (PALS) and families about holistic protocols that can slow, stop and even reverse ALS progression. 2) Change Standard of Care for all ALS patients to include nutritional testing, gut and liver function testing and toxin testing, as well as appropriate treatment to correct these.
To join HealingALS WhatsApp group go to click Contact here or in the top menu.
Sunday January 17, 2021. NEW TIME. 11PM PT, 2PM ET and 8PM Europe. Topic: How Thoughts Affect Healing
Advanced Boot Camp Application Link–please download and fill out if you are interested:
Monday Volunteer Meeting. Next meeting: Monday January 18, 11AM PT, 2PM ET, 8PM Europe. Click here to Register for Monday meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrdOuhpzkvHdEv2o_GwdhKSFnurXGAJD7x
We are doing a number of projects to help PALS including creating an ALS knowledge base and an ALS community that will benefit PALS worldwide. Please come to find out more. We welcome new volunteers.
Sunday December 13, 2020 Healing ALS Community Meeting. Topic: ALS Healing Experience by Todd diagnosed ALS 1987.
See Sunday Recordings Week 25.
Sunday Nov 22 Webinar, Staying Positive Under Adversity with ALS with Dr. Joyce Brown, PhD, diagnosed ALS 1988 is now posted. Please see “Sunday Recordings”.
For information about Dr. Joyce’s Saturday prayer group please visit HopeDr.org.
Did you miss the Leap Presentation by Deb Wotherspoon? Click “Sunday Recordings”
For 10% ALS discount on LEAP:
Go to Leapxx.com Use Code: markman
H.E.A.L. is available online for shipping to US and Canada. Raw, organic, meal replacement in a powder. Great tasting for those who can drink and easily mixable for feeding tubes.
For 10% ALS discount on HEAL
Go to HealinaMeal.com Use discount code: HEALINGALS
Boot Camp is Complete!
If you missed it please login as a member (it is free) and see the recordings under the green Sunday Recordings button, top right.
Did you miss Dr. David Kennedy? Learn about ALS and Toxins in Your Mouth – Click Sunday Recordings
Monday Weekly Volunteer Meeting
When you give your time it comes back a thousand fold.
Monday January 11, 12PM PT, 3PM ET, 9PM Europe
Weekly Online Volunteer Meeting
Next meeting: Monday January 18 12PM PT/3PM ET/9PM Eur
Alejandro Bianchetti, from Argentina, was diagnosed with ALS in January of 2016 at age 54. How did Alejandro go from needing a tracheostomy and feeding tube to running marathons and countless other 5K and 10K races.
Please scroll below the video for ALS Reversals & Long Term Survivors.
If you are not already a member, please click on Member Login here or in the menu above to join our ALS community and get even more detailed information.
ALS Reversals: The following PALS were diagnosed with ALS. Some have healed partially, others almost completely. All are heroes and share their experiences so that others may use their examples to find their own path to healing.
- Eric Edney: Ericiswinning.com
- Steve Shackel: shackel.org
- Kim Cherry: ALSWinners.com
- Derek Swinnard: https://healingals.org/derek-1997/
- Craig Oster, PhD: HealingWithDrCraig.com
- Rev. Evy McDonald, MSN, DMin: http://ahha.org/selfhelp-articles/another-perspective-of-als/
- Stephen Sherry: https://healingals.org/2017/11
- Steven Bishop: https://alsliving.wordpress.com/
- Dawn McCrea: energyhealingstrategies.com/
- Ben Johnson, MD, ND: http://www.naturalhealthnz.net/lou-gehrigs-disease-ALS.html
- Zhiyuan Wang, MD: http://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2014/8/31/2776p.html
- Cathy Jordan: http://floridafoodandfarm.com/cannabis/als-patient-cathy-jordan-pot-stopped-my-disease/
- Nelda Buss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFhNahK7Q8
- Cathy Cummins, DC: http://nbc16.com/news/local/team-usa-hopeful-looks-for-paralympic-curling-debut-in-sochi
- Deanna Tedone-Gage: http://www.winningthefight.org/latest-developments/archives/03-2015
- Donald Jaeger: http://www.glennonhouse.org/documents/Don’s%20testimony%20updated%202008.pdf
- Wendy Moore: https://prayingmedic.com/category/als-healed/
- Rev. Charles Goodman, DMin: http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/The-Real-ALS-Challenge-423728894.html
- Butch Machlan: http://coconutketones.blogspot.com/2012/05/als-patient-two-year-update-on-coconut.html
- David Atkinson: http://www.baar.com/atkinson.htm
- Bernardo Pinto Coelho: http://healingwithdrcraig.com/healing-methods/spiritual/report-of-als-improvement-in-portugal-bernardo-pinto-coelho-tells-his-story/#comment-586899
- Jenny Hoff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXz-AYVTeF4
Danny R. Cox, diagnosed ALS 1994: Wrote book High on a Lie, available on Amazon.com
- Mike McDuff: http://northstarhbot.com/wpI89eu7sfdskhfhsdf-content/uploads/2016/06/ALS_wall_street_journal_2016.pdf
- JJ LaCarter diagnosed ALS 2008: https://houstonsfirst.org/news-stories/i-was-healed-from-als
- Judy Jeter, Diagnosed ALS 2014: https://vineyardusa.org/library/vineyard-stories-i-was-healed-of-als/
- Richard T Daddona, Diagnosed ALS 2016: https://news.ag.org/en/News/Obedience-Leads-to-Healing
- Tony Myers, Diagnosed ALS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVahps7_44&feature=emb_title
- Doris Hoffmeier, was healed of ALS in the 1950’s during a Kathryn Kulhman meeting in St. Louis. This healing is documented in the book“I believe in Miracles”. Doris Hoffmeier’s grandson was interviewed in 1995. He confirmed Doris’s healing testimony as “absolutely true”. Also noted in Danny Cox’s book High on a Lie.
Long term survivors. In addition to the reversals above, there are people who are proving that you can live with ALS. They may not have been able to reverse ALS, but they have stabilized and are living productive lives, despite an ALS diagnosis.
- Stephen Hawking: http://www.hawking.org.uk/about-stephen.html
- William Riffle: http://pushingmyharley.wixsite.com/books-seller?gclid=Cj0KCQjwkN3KBRCuARIsADT_flrjytAR57D00K9-SKlbLk5RkalSvAMPi8rReeaeCwoWQ4drTGaPV4kaAi2EEALw_wcB
- Augie Nieto: http://www.today.com/health/dad-als-walks-daughter-down-aisle-her-wedding-1D79887260
- Steve Saling: https://www.statnews.com/2016/07/06/als-design-residence/
- Steve Wells: http://fineartcollector.ca/steve-wells-art-collector-als-survivor/